The Glazing Ombudsman
The Glazing Ombudsman (TGO) is an independent Not for Profit organisation for resolving disputes between Consumers and our Registered Businesses.
TGO offer real consumer protection for homeowners, with a straightforward Ombudsman scheme that provides a fair and ‘hassle- free’ means of redress if things go wrong. TGO Members gain a transparent, affordable and impartial scheme that does not restrict them to a particular insurance company.
• A free service for customers of TGO members
• Total impartiality for both installers and consumers
• Regular updates throughout a simple transparent process
• No lawyers or face to face meetings required, saving both parties time and money
• Ombudsman judgements are legally binding on the installers
• An efficient process designed to avoid escalating disputes
• Consumers still retain their full legal rights.
The Glazing Ombudsman Objectives
• Maintain and increase confidence for Consumers when dealing with Glazing installers
• Process all enquiries and complaints in a balanced, fair and impartial manner
• Offer a high quality, value for money service that is open, transparent and accountable throughout
• Award enforced compensation to Consumers where appropriate
• Take into account the law and legal principles
• Ensure compliance with the Code of Practice for all TGO installers
If you require any further information please visit ‘The Glazing Ombudsman website’
or download the documents below